Jokake is a full-service general contractor with services including ground-up construction, renovations and tenant improvements. The company is focused on construction in several key growth industries, providing all the capabilities of larger contractors with a uniquely personal, flexible and cost-effective approach.
Their previous brand identity, while well known in the local construction industry, was a little dated.
The company felt it was time to begin to position itself for the future, and to develop a brand and identity that would help them continue to grow and expand their market share in the construction industry. They wanted to showcase Jokake’s corporate culture, place an emphasis on its employee-owners and position themselves as a leader in several key construction-related sectors.
So how did we do it? Kitchen Sink Studios has developed an attractive branding and collateral identity for Jokake that will be incorporated throughout their operations over the next few months. Specifically, we provided:
• A new logo, brand identity and business system (business cards, letterhead and envelopes) to help them stand out from their competition.
• The creation of "Joe" — the company’s new persona. “Joe” embodies Jokake’s 70+ employee-owners and demonstrates their core values and the approach they’re committed to in providing an exceptional level of service to their clients.
• A comprehensive review of Jokake’s branding and messaging, with recommendations about how to position the company competitively in the future.
• A robust new HTML5 web site with significant back-end content management capabilities.
• Newly expanded social media presences on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and a new focus on public relations and e-marketing.
The end result is a look for the company that’s completely different than what their competitors are doing — and an enjoyable new brand that tells the company’s story in a more effective manner. We thoroughly enjoy working with Jokake Construction and appreciate their willingness to think outside of the box.