Kitchen Sink Studios, Inc. continues to land significant clients interested in the company’s exceptional capabilities in marketing, branding, web and interactive and legal services.
After a strong 2011 that saw the studio land major projects with companies such as Fox Restaurant Concepts, DMB’s Redwood City Saltworks, Universal Technical Institute, Macerich, Jokake Construction and several other well-known organizations, Kitchen Sink has begun work for several other high-profile clients with marketing and branding needs. They include:
• North Pole Experience: Kitchen Sink Studios has been retained to provide branding, web and interactive work for the popular and highly regarded holiday experience, which is moving from its previous home in Greer to a larger facility in Flagstaff. The studio also be helping them with some conceptual design for the experience itself as well.
• Enchantment Resort: The studio will be providing rebranding and identity services as well as developing new marketing visuals for the high-end resort.
• Cardiatis: This Belgium-based manufacturer of medical devices has developed a groundbreaking new treatment for aneurysms in the cardiovascular system, brain and arteries. Kitchen Sink is providing the company with product naming, branding, 3D animation, web and print product development.
• Ryan Companies: Kitchen Sink has developed visual marketing materials for their new office tower planned for Hayden Ferry Lakeside in Tempe, which has gained significant media attention in the past few weeks.
• LoopLogic: The studio helped create a new brand and identity for this startup web presentation company, including a groundbreaking illustrative video that easily explains its advantages in an extremely competitive environment.
• ProKure Solutions: Kitchen Sink is helping this relatively new company tell the story about its remarkable new line of industrial and commercial cleaning products that can clean and disinfect any environment in a more effective and environmentally friendly manner than any other product in the marketplace. The services provided will include a complete brand overhaul, web site, product packaging and PR/social media.
Additionally, Kitchen Sink has launched a new web site for its legal division, Kitchen Sink LegalTM (www.kitchensinklegal.com) which illustrates the company’s unparalleled expertise in creating groundbreaking legal animations, graphics and demand packages for significant litigation in personal injury, construction defect and zoning cases.
“We’re very proud of the momentum we’ve built not only for our studio, but for our clients in creating the kind of marketing and presentation materials that truly make a difference,” said Nick Hower, Founder and Partner at Kitchen Sink Studios. “We’ve been privileged to work with some extraordinary companies and organizations that recognize the value of having exceptional visual materials to help them make their case to their target audiences.”
Kitchen Sink Studios, Inc. is a creative and design consultancy based in Phoenix, Arizona. The firm is owned and operated by Nicolas Hower and Kory Kapfer. It provides everything from branding, print design, web and interactive design, illustrators, video presentations, legal analysis, animation, eMarketing, public relations and social media programs — everything including the Kitchen Sink! For more information, visit www.kitchensinkstudios.com.